[NABS-L] question about textbooks for college

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jul 7 02:45:57 UTC 2020

If the bookstore doesn't have the books a available or will not be able to tell you when they would be available, I would try to reach out to the instructors about three weeks before classes start. This gives them time to respond to you. Then you have time for your school's disability office to get them to you before classes start. I'm not sure what your school's policy is on how long an instructor has before they must return your messages, but mine is 48 hours, not including holidays or weekends.

Hope this helps.

Camille