[NABS-L] question about textbooks for college

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 22:03:29 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I was informed by my academic aadvisor, who is also the main Disabilities services office staff member at my small college that all their books are coming from VitalSource now. I think this change was at least partly due to the pandemic. I know that VitalSource is supposed to be accessible, and I went to their table at the NFB national convention last year. Should I still try to figure out which books I'm needing or wait until closer to time? Thank you.

Blessings,
Ahbee

Vice President, AABS
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV