[NABS-L] Fwd: BYE CB01 Thank You!

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 23:04:07 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I participated in this study. It was wonderful to share my experiences with assistive technology. I really think gathering other people's stories will help improve technology. Natalie is great to work with and I am glad to have contributed. I highly recommend participating in this study.

Regards,
Nic Spohn