[NABS-L] Books on Leadership

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 06:22:07 UTC 2020

Hi Tina. Dare to Lead by Brené Brown is a foremost masterpiece on
leadership and team initiative. Dare to Lead is quite a quintessential book
to have in your leadership library alongside On Becoming a Leader by Warren
Bennis. I hope these first two recommendations will lead to many more.
Also, although The Art of War by Sun Tzu is a military strategy book, it
has plenty of important leadership characteristics expressed within and
throughout its chapters. As DJ Khaled would say: “Bless Up.“ Many thanks
and much respect.
Sincerely,
Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa