[NABS-L] You’re invited! July fundraising committee call tonight at 9 PM EST

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 16:00:51 UTC 2020

Hey, what’s up NABS,
I know all of you are as excited about National Convention as we are! Let’s
start the Federation celebration a few days early. What better way to start
the party than with a monthly fundraising committee call?!?!
We hope you can join us to talk through all our virtual convention
fundraisers, specifically the annual NABS Walk-A-Thon and our NABS
sweatshirts. We recognize that everyone will be bombarded with Zoom
fatigue, so we promise it will be a very short call.
Join us tonight at 9 pm Eastern/8 pm Central using the following Zoom info!
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
Co-Chair NABS fundraising committee
--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!