[NABS-L] Python

mmines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Mon Jul 6 19:58:20 UTC 2020

Hi, you might wish to post this on the Mac visionaries list. You might make a friend and we don't bite. I'm sure someone can send you a link to several Python editors. You can go to your favorite search engine defined the Mac visionaries list. I don't have and to have that group subscription information in front of me at this very moment. I hope this helps?