[NABS-L] Registration for the NABS Meeting

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:13:48 UTC 2020

Hi, Helga!

Unfortunately the registration period for the business meeting is over, but you may still attend and become a member after convention. You are welcome at all of our programming, you just will not be eligible to vote in elections this year. We do hope you will still join us.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org