[NABS-L] NABS Business Meeting HAPPENING TOMORROW

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:55:39 UTC 2020

Hi, Santiago!

Officer elections will be voted on by all dues-paying members tomorrow between noon and 5pm EDT. This will happen via Google Forms. Winners will be announced at the business meeting, and according to how many board spots are open at that point, elections will take place live for those spots. In the case that multiple people run for a single board position, we will hear briefly from all candidates and will then go to a voice vote. If the results are ambiguous, we may have to cross reference the registration list and take some time to gather votes.

I hope this makes sense. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me off list.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org