[NABS-L] Get to know me

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jul 16 19:30:35 UTC 2020

Hi Nick,

Please don't do that. This is Elana's campaign for NABS Board. I guess we all know who know who you're voting for. Just think: if Elana gets elected, you're going to have to work with her.

You certainly have the right to speak up, but I prefer that the candidates campaign for themselves.

Aloha,

Justin