[NABS-L] board position 4

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 21:15:54 UTC 2020

I too was dissatisfied with the choice to simply appoint board member 4. Those who expressed an interest at the meeting, and the individual who was not successful for board position 3, should be put into a 5 way Google Form vote. It would be easy to cross-reference membership and tally votes. Should the be a tie for positions 1 and 2, that could be decided by a second vote.  That’s the democratic way I would have handled this, Google Forms is perfectly capable as a tool to manage this election.

I’m glad I am not the only one who felt this way.  I felt this was pushed through without voting on the rules of engagement or without adequate discussion.

Victor Marques
NABS Member