[NABS-L] board position 4

Nico Petrillo mrnicopetrillo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 22:35:54 UTC 2020

As a state student division president I also agree having state student division presidents vote is not the way to go. Imposing a deadline like this is creating the issues at hand. Simply call a special meeting to vote on board member for when it is convenient to the new board. I want to reiterate I’m not questioning anyone’s ethics or intentions just that we abide by our constitution. Below is the link to the constitution that is public on a Our student division website.

http://nabslink.org/about/constitution

Nick Petrillo
He/him/his
Virginia Association of Blind Students| President
703-346-9981