[NABS-L] board position 4

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 23:59:19 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I will not voice my opinion on this matter, though I do ask that we try to keep this argument from getting personal. There’s no doubt that kathryn has done a lot for the student division, and we should all acknowledge that despite our views on this decision.

Point of clarification: all board member and officer positions are two-year terms. However since Elizabeth, Justin, and Trisha became officers, their previous positions became vacant for the remainder of the two-year terms. This is why the board member positions are, this time, one year. Johna is serving the remainder of her term and next year, all board members are up for election. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Best,
CXB

—
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)
Stanford University | Class of 2021
BA Candidate | Communications
Accessibility Consultant | Stanford University Computer Science
Director of Communications | Associated Students of Stanford University (ASSU)
President | California Association of Blind Students (CABS)