[NABS-L] No More NABS 2020 Election Talk on This List Serve

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:55:31 UTC 2020

Hello Syed,

There are many points of your email in which I disagree. However, I believe the one thing we can agree on is that there is no need for this discussion to continue on the email list.

It appears to me that everyone who has an opinion in regards to this matter have posted their thoughts to the email list. So there is really no need to repeat what has already been said. If anyone is still passionate about this issue then I would encourage you to take action by getting involved to create the change in which you seek.

The National Association of Blind Students board does not operate on its own. It takes general members to make things happen within this organization. As the newly elected President, Trisha has offered an invitation to work with anyone who was not happy with the way the elections for the fourth board position were conducted. And both Trisha and Syed have respectfully asked for this discussion to stop on the email list.

It is perfectly fine to disagree with someone. But there are ways to disagree with someone while still treating the other person with respect. So I encourage those of you who disagree to treat the new members of the National Association of Blind Students with the respect they deserve.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth Mohnke
way