[NABS-L] Best Blind Apps

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 14:25:47 UTC 2020

Hi Syed,

I like using Seeing AI and Voice Dream Reader. Some of the other apps people have mentioned, I'm still learning how to use or haven't had enough experience to speak on them.

Blessings,
Ahbee

Vice President, AABS
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV