[NABS-L] Details Enclosed: Order Your NABS Sweatshirt Today!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:22:10 UTC 2020

Hello NABSters!
Reminder of the information below, and don’t forget to order your NABS sweatshirt before our campaign closes on August 4th at 12:00 PM EST!
Note: Sweatshirts are available in maroon, charcoal gray, and navy blue. Hoodies come in adult sizes only; crew necks come in children sizes only.

Front of Sweatshirt:
Solid colored hoodie with a White rectangle at the top of the left breast pocket area, which features black braille reading “FREEDOM”. Directly under the white braille text box is a white freedom bell, distributed by our national training centers as a sign of independence upon graduation from training programs. Directly below is the corresponding print word “FREEDOM" in all caps and white text. It is written in a simple yet sharp font that stands up well next to the graphics.

Back of Sweatshirt:
In white text, the sweatshirt reads "NATIONAL ASSOCIATION” on the first line and “OF BLIND STUDENTS” on the line below. The lines utilize slightly different sizes of the same font as the bottom line is larger in an aesthetically pleasing manner. As the same font is used on both the front and back of the sweatshirt, the seismic change slightly emphasizes the bottom line and, subsequently, the pride we maintain in regards to our identities as blind students.

Placing an Order:
Orders can be placed anytime between now and 12:00 PM EST on August 4th. Don’t wait to place your order because NO extension will be available. Orders for both adult sized hoodies and children sized crew necks can be placed using the following link.
>  bonfire.com/nabs-outerwear <http://bonfire.com/nabs-outerwear>

Please note that a shipping charge will be applied to these orders. This factor was taken into account when pricing our sweatshirts. We understand that shipping costs are anything but convenient, so we thank you immensely for your support in the midst of our first ever electronic convention!

We are so proud of these sweatshirts and all the work that went into making them possible. Please share the link to purchase far and wide, and encourage your friends and family, both inside and outside of the Federation, to support NABS!
Any/all questions that pertain to NABS sweatshirts can be directed to me, Elizabeth Rouse, using this email address or my personal phone number (563) 210-1854.
Thank you!
$Elizabeth$