[NABS-L] California Student Facebook Group

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:50:07 UTC 2020

Hello NABS family,

I hope you are all taking some time to relax after a busy convention
week. This summer has been tough for everyone, and we could all use a
place to socialize. This is why the California student division (CABS)
has created a Facebook group, which we hope you'll join. Please share
this link with anyone who you think would be interested:

https://www.facebook.com/login/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F3765687470113250%2F%3Fref%3Dpages_profile_groups_tab%26source_id%3D166747930401206

Thanks, and have a great rest of the summer!

Best,
CXB

--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)