[NABS-L] Trouble obtaining accessible textbooks.

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 20:06:02 UTC 2020

Good afternoon, Justin Ekis,

The odds of having all your materials upon the
beginning of the course, as usual, are shitty!
This should not, however, preclude you from
endeavoring this subject matter if that's what
you want. Is it feasible for you to buy a print
copy ahead of the check so that you might recruit
a reader (or 2)  to work in person or with media
so that you may begin with the rest of the class?
I don't know, but methinks the computer cannot
interpret technical and graphic writing  the same way as a human animal can.