[NABS-L] Ideas for Giving a Scripted Presentation?

Sabrina Kimbrough princesssabrina924 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:03:59 UTC 2020

Elizabeth, First of all, giving a presentation verbatim is not easy, so don’t feel alone. Having said that, I have three suggestions. First, let your audience know you are reading your script. In most cases, people are more understandings when forewarned. Second, familiarize yourself with the presentation. Then repeat what JAWS says after a number of words or att natural places. As horrible as it feels, it usually isn’t noticeable to the audience. Finally, practice the recording multiple tines. That will allow you to work out more kinks. I hope this is helpful.

 Whether you can or you can’t , you’re right! Henry Ford