[NABS-L] Stanford data accessibility survey + chance to win $20 Amazon gift card

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 01:32:53 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

I hope you’re having a restful post-convention! My name is Gene, and I’m
working on a few accessibility-related research projects as a summer intern
with Stanford Shape lab. To inform our project, we’re conducting an online
survey that investigates the experiences of blind/low-vision adults when
working with multi-modal representations of data. We hope to use the survey
findings to understand and implement solutions to improve accessibility in
authoring and consuming data graphics. 15 survey respondents will be chosen
at random to receive a $20 Amazon gift card by e-mail. It would help me
tremendously if you could complete the survey linked here by early next
week:

https://accessibledata.stanford.edu/survey

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me (
gene.sh.kim at stanford.edu  or 650.660.5475), or Alexa Siu, one of the
project leads (afsiu at stanford.edu or phone 404.543.8057)

Kindly,

Gene

--

Gene Sung-Ho Kim | B.S. Symbolic Systems | Stanford 2023

Secretary | California Association of Blind Students