[NABS-L] Canvas

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jul 28 18:55:34 UTC 2020

I have used Canvas for my A.A. program and will be using it at a different school for my B.A. I find it to be mostly accessible. My only issue has been with using the video camera for courses that require video authentication and for individual instructor content (which really doesn't have much to do with Canvas itself). Otherwise, it is a great LMS. I have not used it on the IOS platform.

Camille