[NABS-L] Is Labster accessible

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Tue Jul 28 19:16:39 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

   I hope you are all doing well and staying safe during this time. I am getting ready to go back to school, I can’t believe it my summer has flown by so quickly.
   I am a sophomore, and will be taking a biology class. I’m not going to be a science major, but this course is required for my major. both the lecture in the lab will be conducted virtually. We will be using a software called Labster to conduct our labs. does anyone know if the software is accessible?

Thank you,
Mikayla