[NABS-L] Canvas

Sabrina Kimbrough princesssabrina924 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:55:58 UTC 2020

Hey, I have used Canvas since 2018. I use JAWS and ny iPhone and can accomplish most things. The more you need to write, then a computer is preferred; unless you retake quizzes that require short answers. Also, I find camera better than audio recording because of BO navigation. Lastly, I am a huge proponents of the mobile app.

 Whether you can or you can’t , you’re right! Henry Ford