[NABS-L] Accessible calendars for iPhone

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Jul 30 00:29:59 UTC 2020

Hi Abby,

I honestly prefer using Google Calendar. It's easy and integrates with a
lot; if you have a google assistant you can quickly add things. Works
great on phone and there are a lot of tools to use to manage it. I use
Outlook/office 365 for work, but Google Calendar for events and meetings
with customers outside of that.

HTH,