[NABS-L] Question about DSM-5

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 22:22:55 UTC 2020

Hi, Vejas,

I have worked extensively with the DSM-5, and since it’s a diagnostic tool utilized by psychiatrists and psychologists as opposed to a traditional textbook, there aren’t many figures or charts. It’s organized in a list structure, giving you symptoms in groups. I hope this makes sense.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org