[NABS-L] Join the Diversity and Inclusion Committee Call on JUNE 7 at 7PM EASTERN

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:21:35 UTC 2020

Good afternoon, friends!

We would like to invite you all to the NABS Diversity and Inclusion Committee’s June committee call! This call will take place on Zoom from 7-8pm Eastern time on Sunday, June 7th. As it is Pride Month, our call will include a diverse series of LGBTQIA+ panels discussing topics such as intersectionality and transgender identities. There will also be a short Q&A at the end of the call, so make sure you come with questions. 😊 This call will be both interesting and informative, so you really don’t want to miss it! Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions prior to the call.

To join via the Zoom app: https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

One-tap mobile: +1 (646) 876-9923,,,4678833687#

Cheers,

Johna Wright
She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org