[NABS-L] Career Launch at Perkins

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:33:11 UTC 2020

Dear Students,

I hope all of you are staying safe and doing well. I was wondering if any of you have gone through the Career Launch program at the Peokins School For The Blind. Two weeks ago, I received the link for this program. I am considering joining there virtual program this year, and possibly signing up for the next on-campus program. I have a few questions for those  of you who have gone through this program. What was it like? How much did it cost for you to attend the program? Did you cover your own transportation? Did you stay in the dorms on campus? Were you able to learn independent living skills? What did you like about the program? What did you not like about the program?

Roanna Bacchus