[NABS-L] You’re invited! June fundraising committee call

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:00:13 UTC 2020

Howdy, NABS folks,
We hope you are all doing well and staying busy as National Convention
rapidly approaches.
Before convention consumes us all, we’d love for you to join our June
Fundraising Committee call, which will take place tomorrow, Sunday, June 14
at 9:00 pm EST. In addition to providing updates surrounding our NABS
sweatshirts and the 2020 NABS Walk-A-Thon, we will also begin planning for
life after convention and the future fundraisers we’ll hold.
To join us, use the Zoom information below.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
We cannot wait to see you all there!
Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
Cochair | NABS Fundraising Committee
--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!