[NABS-L] Stats Class and Business Degree / Field Prep.

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:42:55 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

I took stats as an undergrad and I used a stats program called R. I
recommend you get used to this program, because it will help.

I am currently trying to sort how I am going to make a more advanced
class work for me now since I'm in my masters, and the stats I'll be
doing is more graph and chart based.

On 6/19/2020 12:06 PM, Ahbee Orton via NABS-L wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am pursuing a business administration degree with a concentration in management. What tech applications or tools should I get familiar with and/or other resources should I use to prepare myself for a statistics class and for working in and/or taking classes in business administration?
> Thank you.
>
> Blessings,
> Ahbee
>
> Vice President, Alabama Association of Blind Students
> A Member of the National Federation of the Blind
> “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
> 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV
>
> Vice President, Alabama Association of Blind Students
> A Member of the National Federation of the Blind
> “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
> 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV

Keri Svendsen