[NABS-L] Reminder: legislative and self advocacy committee call, tonight at 8 PM Eastern

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:13:34 UTC 2020

Hey friends,
This is just a quick reminder that we will be having our monthly legislative and self advocacy committee call tonight at 8 PM Eastern. Stop in to hear about all of the awesome work we are doing, and drop your ideas for exciting projects we can do in the future. The zoom information is as follows:
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
One-tap mobile: +1 (646) 876-9923,,,4678833687#
Talk soon!

Mausam Mehta
Co-chair | Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org