[NABS-L] Reminder: NABS Book Club, tonight at 8 PM Eastern

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:03:39 UTC 2020

Hey students,
It's Thursday, so we're getting pumped for another session of our NABS Book Club! Join us tonight at 8 PM Eastern to discuss this week's book, The Story of Us, by Deb Caletti!
There have been some unexpected technical difficulties, so if you weren't able to access the booklist and read this week's book, no worries at all. We would love for you to join in on the discussion.
To join via the zoom app:
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
One-tap mobile:
+1 (646) 876-9923,,,4678833687#
Talk soon!

Mausam Mehta
Co-chair | Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org