[NABS-L] NABS Chipotle Fundraiser, Tomorrow from 5-9 PM Central in Minnesota

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:45:52 UTC 2020

Hey NABSters!

Tomorrow is the big day! If you are in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Area, join your friends from NABS to enjoy some delicious food and support a great cause at the same time by coming to our restaurant takeover. Remember, you can’t spell fundraiser without FUN so share the excitement and enjoyment with us by raising funds to send our awesome students to seminars, conventions, and other thrilling events. Check out the details below.

What: NABS Chipotle Fundraiser
When: Wednesday, March 4th, from 5-9 PM Central
Where: Chipotle, 800 Washington Ave. SE Minneapolis, MN 55414

Please reach out to me if you have any questions, comments, or need additional information. Go NABS!

Respectfully,
Matthew Gip

Matthew Gip, Groundskeeper
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions (BLIND) Inc.
100 East 22nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 872-0100
2nd Vice President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students
A Proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
(559) 375-2068
matthewhgip at gmail.com