[NABS-L] Reminder: Outreach (Formally Communications Committee) Call: Join Us Tomorrow March 8 at 8 P.M. Eastern

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Sat Mar 7 16:40:54 UTC 2020

What’s up, NABSters?

This is just a friendly reminder that our next outreach committee (formally communications committee) call is tomorrow, Sunday March 8 at 8:00 P.M. EDT. Join us as we discuss our great current initiatives, from podcasts, social media, etc, and of course to find out about our flashy new name for our committee, spoiler alert!!!

To join, simply call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#

All we want is your enthusiasm and new outreach ideas, so bring it on!! We can’t wait to hear from you!  Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.

PSA: remember to set those clocks forward tonight as we spring forward tomorrow, and correction to our prior call invite, note that the call is once again taking place at 8:00 PM EDT, not EST.

Warm regards,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi
Undergraduate Research Assistant - Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
Saint Louis University
Co-chair, National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
schoi09 at outlook.com
(314) 650-8306