[NABS-L] zoom breakout session.

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 02:46:59 UTC 2020

The last time I tested this because of my work responsibility of having to host large Zoom meetings, the host of the meeting had to assign each person to a breakroom. Non-hosts cannot move themselves from one room to another. However there is a function to call for help, which notifies the host that such and such person is calling for help.
Fyi, the testing of this feature was performed in January 2020.
My work team ultimately decided not to use the breakout feature because if you are joining via the web client rather then you can't use this feature at all.
Miso

Sent from my iPhone