[NABS-L] NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Call, Tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 23:48:23 UTC 2020

Hey students, Here's your friendly reminder that our Legislative and Self-Advocacy call is tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern on the NABS line!
We have a packed agenda, so come with your thoughts and ideas.
To join, dial:
(712) 770-5197,,265669
Stay safe, and we hope to talk to you tomorrow!
Best,
Mausam

Mausam Mehta
Co-chair | Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org