[NABS-L] Excelling in online Learning Call Happening Sunday March 29 at 8 PM Eastern

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:01:52 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
We know that it has been a crazy few weeks all around the country. We hope that you are all staying safe and healthy. With almost all schools making the switch to online learning, our March membership call will discuss everything you need to know to be successful.
Join us on Sunday March 29 at 8 PM Eastern.
To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#
Have a great week.

Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List