[NABS-L] Fwd: Question about Blackboard

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:27:20 UTC 2020

Long  time no see! In each discussion board there should be threads with other classmates comments, and here is where you can write stuff or make a new thread. Your parents should have my phone number especially considering that I just called The house, hoping to walk you through this… :-)  give me a call when you have time. Hope to hear from you! Hope you are well.

“Live the life you want”
-National Federation of the Blind

Sent from my iPhone XS  Using VoiceOver