[NABS-L] FW: We're hiring 50, 000 full-time, part-time, and temp employees

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:32:41 UTC 2020

From: CVS Health Careers [mailto:talentcommunity at cvshealth.com]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 9:27 AM
To: justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Subject: We're hiring 50,000 full-time, part-time, and temp employees

To stop receiving emails from CVS Health's Talent Community, please unsubscribe here.

Every other month, we compile our top CVS Health-related news, job seeker tips, and stories from our employees. Make sure you don't miss any future news by adding  <mailto:talentcommunity at cvshealth.com> talentcommunity at cvshealth.com to your contacts.

Below, we're sharing our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, video interviewing tips, the Unite Us program, the CVS Health Foundation scholarship fund.

CVS Health hiring 50,000 in response to pandemic

We're hiring Retail Store Associates, Warehouse Distribution Workers, Customer Service Representatives, Pharmacy Technicians, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Licensed Professional Nurses, Customer Service Representatives, Pharmacists, and corporate professionals.

We're focused on our employees and are adding benefits to help and recognize the essential role our employees are playing as the country faces the COVID-19 pandemic.

Additionally, the CVS Health Emergency Response & Resiliency Team and Infectious Disease Response Team are implementing plans and processes to help keep our employees, customers, and patients safe and healthy.

Video interviews: How to prepare and what to expect

We use the Virtual Job Tryout (VJT) at CVS Health as part of our interview process for many of our roles. For our Retail or Pharmacy Benefits Manager-specific VJT guides, read more here.

This Video Interview Guide from Indeed provides general video interviewing tips from what to wear to how to feel comfortable before you get started.

Collaboration between "Guardian Angel" and Unite Us programs provides support to opioid overdose victims

Launched by Aetna in 2018, the "Guardian Angel" program helps individuals who suffer an opioid-related overdose. Through the recent combination with the Unite Us social care coordination platform, clinical case managers can now use the Unite Us network of social services to connect individuals with community resources to help with things like housing, food insecurity, and financial assistance.

Focusing on our future

The CVS Health Foundation funds scholarships for the children of our employees and to Pharmacy, APRN (Advanced Practice Nurse), and PA (Physician Assistant) schools to award to their students.

Keep your profile up to date

Has your information changed? Make sure your resume, city, state, and zip/postal code are up to date so that we can share relevant news and content with you. You can also set up customized job alerts based on your area of interest.

  Join #TeamCVS on social!

CVS Health | Woonsocket, RI

To review our Privacy Policy, please click here.

You're receiving this email because you've signed up to receive talent related communications from our company. If you would prefer not to receive emails from CVS Health's Talent Community, please unsubscribe here . If you would like to immediately remove your information from our system, click here. If you have any trouble reading this email, click here to view in browser .

CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Minority/Disability/Protected Veteran – committed to diversity in the workplace.