[NABS-L] Attention: All New COVID-19 Resource Page from the National Association of Blind Students

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:21:23 UTC 2020

Hi… We were trying to do the link for the form but it kept not letting us. We discovered that the link was broken into sections, and then we figured out to highlight all of the sections, then copy it, then paste it Into the address bar oninto the address bar in safari,  and we still couldn’t get it to work; I discovered a %20 where the link broke into the second line. maybe what if you went to the form and shared the link that way?  other than this,  I’m not sure how to fix that unless you really know what you’re looking for. Just wanted to advise. I am sorry for the inconvenience but I hope it helps you. Have a good day and stay safe during the coronavirus!

“Live the life you want”
-National Federation of the Blind

Sent from my iPhone XS  Using VoiceOver