[NABS-L] accessible online tools

Marvin Hunkin startrektech at techie.com
Sat May 2 02:45:13 UTC 2020

Hi. Using a tool for my networking course via http://www.upskilled.edu.au
and they use a web tool called heropa http://www.heropa.com. Totally unuser
friendly, and not accessible with screen readers, jaws, nvda, windows
narrator and using windows 10 http://www.heropa.com. Now any other
accessible web apps for an assignment need to do and a practice aswell.
Installingwindows, configuring stuff, etc. also using a simulation called
storm package for configuring a router,  and not accessible at all.

So does any one know of any other more accessible web tools, so I can then
pass on to my trainers, and then can offer. They are trying to rebuild the
heropa tool, but not sure when. Could be waiting months, and also for the
storm package, have to configure a online software router, thanks.

Marvin from Australia.es online ,