[NABS-L] Getting Involved and Violin Performance

Piper Langkau plangkau4 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 11:58:38 UTC 2020

Hi Julia,

I'm Piper. It's very nice to meet you. I'm also new to this list and just joined it about a month ago. Music sounds like a great field to study in college. It wasn't my major in college. However, I used to play instruments like the piano as a kid. Since I'm working on getting my Master's degree at the moment, I have plenty of experiences from going down the college road as an undergraduate student that I would be happy to share with you if you want. If you have questions or would like more advice on all things college as a blind student, don't hesitate to let me know. If you want to message me personally, you can email me at plangkau4 at gmail.com about any questions you have or if you just want to casually email a fellow student back and forth. I love meeting and getting to know new people. Also, aside from tons of resources from the NFB site, another place to find career resources and career exploration programs for blind students is lighthouse-sf.org I hope this information is interesting and helpful to you. If you would like to know more, feel free to email me or reach out to anybody from the Nabs list. We have tons of students here who also have great college advice to share with you.

Stay safe and have an awesome day,
Piper