[NABS-L] Presenting - NABS Now Podcast EP 5, Taking The Stage, Participating in Performing Arts As A Blind Student

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Tue May 5 00:55:52 UTC 2020

Greetings, NABSters!

Happy, happy Monday! The NABS now podcast crew, part of outreach committee is delighted to bring you this month’s episode of the NABS-NOW podcast, featuring four most talented performers covering all areas of performing arts. We are also thrilled to announce that we are now on most major podcast platforms, including Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcast, Overcast, Pocketcast, and more. Be sure to find us there, rate and subscribe to catch all the new episodes as they become available.

Taking the Sage | Participating in Performing Arts as a Blind Student

Listen on:
Apple podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256#episodeGuid=c9120450-75ff-4033-b159-acb50825a6f0
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1chIyoBwD09cLiF0Bsrv1T
Google podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw%3D%3D <https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==>
Overcast: https://overcast.fm/+Zyp6BLzIs <https://overcast.fm/+Zyp6BLzIs>
YouTube: https://youtu.be/ulfm6548-Vg <https://youtu.be/ulfm6548-Vg>

Show notes:
Have you ever considered taking a dance class, starring in your school’s theater production, tackling a solo in a band/choir, or performing in some other way? Maybe, you are already an experienced performer who loves to hear stories from other students who are just as passionate about the performing arts as you are. In this episode of the NABS Now Podcast, we dive into the world of performing arts. Whether it is music, dance, or theater, special guests Elizabeth Rouse, DJ Robinson, and Francesco Magisano share their experiences performing and ways to maximize accessibility within performing arts for blind students. Later, we hear from Juli McGinnity stars information about the Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind.
Thank you to special guests Elizabeth Rouse, DJ Robinson, Francesco Magisano, and Juli McGinnity.
Create and Produced by: Seyoon Choi and Nina Marranca
Music credit: Tony Gebhard
Find the National Association of Blind Students on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Nabspage/ <https://www.facebook.com/Nabspage/>
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on Twitter:
@nabslink
Are you interested in assisting with the planning and production of the NABS Now Podcast? Email ninam0814 at gmail.com <mailto:ninam0814 at gmail.com> for more information.

Take care,
Seyoon