[NABS-L] Is Google Classroom Accessible?

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:59:53 UTC 2020

Yes, it is accessible with jaws, depending on the format of the class, a lot of times teachers will post Google dock attachments where they want students to edit the files in the Google docs app, but are usually just download them locally to my computer that way I can edit them with word. Other than that basic commands for jaws or NVDA work, I have never tried it with iOS with voiceover, but I’ve heard from other people that it is accessible on that platform as well.

Sent from my iPhone