[NABS-L] Reminder: NABS Sound Board, tonight at 8 PM Eastern

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:41:10 UTC 2020

Good afternoon students,
Here's your reminder of our weekly sound board, tonight at 8 PM Eastern. As we transition from the academic school year to summer opportunities, there are sure to be questions about navigating this virtual space. We are hear to help you anser these, along with anything else on your mind.
To join via the Zoom app, click https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
One-tap mobile:
+1 (646) 876-9923,,,4678833687#
Talk soon!

Mausam Mehta
Co-chair | Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org