[NABS-L] NABS Now Podcast Planning Call Happening Wednesday June 3 at 9 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 19:17:04 UTC 2020

Hey, students!

This is a  friendly reminder that the next NABS Now Podcast planning call is happening Wednesday June 3 at 9 PM EST.

We will be talking about our upcoming episodes and everything happening with this exciting initiative. We are looking for new ideas and enthusiasm. No podcast experience? No problem! All are welcome.

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 4678833687

Feel free to reach out with any questions prior to the call!

Best,

Nina

Nina Marranca
She/her/hers
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary-Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Ninam0814 at gmail.com