[NABS-L] NABS #SpotlightSaturdays Campaign

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 23:59:16 UTC 2020

Good Evening Members and Friends

Part of the retention success that the National Federation of the Blind enjoys can be credited to the support it shows it's members through networking opportunities and recognition of achievements. Likewise, the NABS Outreach Committee is proud to introduce the NABS #SpotlightSaturdays Social Media movement. Every week, beginning Saturday, June 6th, the outreach committee's social media team will be highlighting the efforts, interests, and fun facts about an extraordinary blind student.

In order to make sure that our selections are plentiful, we encourage you all to support the campaign by nominating a blind student you feel has  qualities that should be spotlighted. You are open to submit a nomination for yourself, another student, your student if you are a teacher, and your son or daughter if you are a parent of a blind student. We will review nominations each week and the selected student will be contacted. Please complete the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevMxLD0jxqX13QhSR6ZBQ6lnaeU94vDuUwXGIYAnYWsbZu3g/viewform

Thanks

Robert Parsons Jr.
Co-Chair, Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students