[NABS-L] Last call for Diversity and Inclusion committee survey

Shane Wegner shanew at outlook.com
Fri Nov 6 00:35:12 UTC 2020

Good evening fellow students,

I hope everyone's classes are going well. Hey, by the time this is all over, we will all be Zoom experts.

I am putting out a last call for the Diversity and Inclusion survey. We have received some incredible feedback thus far and I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to share your own experiences of diversity. For those who have not and would like to, I invite you to follow this link to complete the survey.<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=4V2Ox4DIQk2tJ3faUP2mavsMq4y1ldhPhwiFyjDQwWZUOFlOQU5NMkVJOTlWNjhLTjNGNU85N1BXOC4u>

If the link doesn't work, you can paste the following into your browser of choice:
https://bit.ly/3mWNWyy

And while I have the microphone, see why they never give me the microphone? I hope everyone can join us for the Diversity and Inclusion committee call on Sunday November 15th at 9 PM Eastern time in the NABS Zoom room.<https://zoom.us/j/4678833687> The discussion has been fantastic so far and remember, all NABS committees are open to all. We'll have a proper announcement this weekend of course.

Shane Wegner
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students<https://www.nabslink.org/>
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind<https://www.nfb.org/>
Chairperson | NABS Diversity and Inclusion Committee

Interested in getting involved with student diversity and inclusion? E-mail me<mailto:shanew at outlook.com> or drop a meeting on my calendar<https://www.calendly.com/wegner612>.

Connect with me on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/wegnerjd> or Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/shanew>.