[NABS-L] Final Reminder: NABS Outreach Committee Meeting--Sunday, Nov 8 at 8:00 PM EST

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 16:00:00 UTC 2020

Hey NABS friends and fam!
We hope you’re planning to join us for this month’s Outreach Committee
call, happening Sunday, November 8 at 8:00 PM EST.
This month, we’ll be doing something special for an ice breaker. One of our
upcoming NABS Now Podcast episodes encompasses the topics of goal setting
and New Year’s resolutions. If you’ve got something in mind to work on
during 2021, we’d love to hear from you. At the beginning of our call,
we’ll be asking those present to give us a taste of their New Year’s hopes
and dreams while we record, which may then be featured as part of our
January episode!
Start thinking of yours, and use the following Zoom info this Sunday to
join in the fun:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
Hope to see you there!
Elizabeth
--