[NABS-L] Final reminder nabs diversity and inclusion committee call

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Sun Nov 15 05:01:59 UTC 2020

Greetings Nabsters,
The diversity and inclusion committee will be having our monthly committee call this Sunday November 15  at 9 PM Eastern. We will be discussing The concept  of privilege and we expect it will be one of our more interactive and intellectual discussions. Please join us to share your perspective and  insight. I can’t wait to see you all there!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“