[NABS-L] Introducing Myself

Armando Vias avias at theblindadvocate.org
Tue Nov 24 02:05:11 UTC 2020

Hello everyone! My name is Armando Vias, if you are new to this mailing list. I am a high school senior. I am currently in senior two. I am also an Intern at my school as well.

I like to advocate for the blind. I am also a geek in technology. I am always opened to making new friends. I believe that it is important to make new friends and connect with one another during this pandemic. I also started a petition, advocating for free AIRA Access at one of my local airports, possibly expanding to the county. You can learn more about my petition by clicking this link: https://www.change.org/free-aira-access-location

If you have any questions, or if you want someone to talk to, I'm always here.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias

--