[NABS-L] Heads Up - Listen to the Latest Episode of the NABS NOW Podcast - Uncovering Undergraduate Application Process

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 1 16:47:07 UTC 2020

Hey, NABSters,

Happy first day of October!! In celebration to the cooler fall season, I’m sure many of you are also feeling the excitement and nervousness as you prepare to decide your life after high school. Fear not, the NABS outreach committee got you covered with the latest episode of the NABS NOW podcast for this month, which is all about the ins and outs of applying to college as a blind student. Hear from incredible panelists and NABS secretary Mausam Mehta as we dive into undergraduate application process and share various tips, tricks and advice.

Listen on:
NABS website: http://nabslink.org/content/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast
Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256#episodeGuid=bc4f70b5-6c2e-410a-be43-1383029249f7
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4FhZJYnlCpurpwlvhCT4rP
Overcast: https://overcast.fm/+Zyp4eKH0w
Google Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==

Happy listening!
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306